Truly meets your binding needs.
Here's the skinny, with no distortion, no hype: the Gnu Women's B-True Snowboard Binding delivers flexible all-mountain performance and is super-easy to get in and out of and to adjust. Unless you're shredding AK lines or training for a slopestyle competition, what more do you need? This is not to say that the B-True is short-changing you in any way; it simply delivers the goods.
- Fastec entry system uses a cable and quick-flip lever so you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) quickly
- Auto-release button makes it easy to step in and out of binding without fully releasing the strap, as well as release tension on the inverse seam ankle strap when you're in line and on the lift
- Symmetric highback is cored for light weight and tuned flex, and features five-position forward lean adjustment
- FT4 baseplate features an ergonomic canted footbed that naturally delivers more power
- Snow-shedding footbed includes shock pads in heel and toes for comfort
- Thin Fit toe strap fits your boot like a second skin with a low-volume but oversize surface area
- Pairs nicely with the Women's B-Nice snowboard