Make up your mind, already.
- Fastec entry system uses a cable and quick-flip lever so you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) quickly, even on the fly
- Lightweight aluminum baseplate resists damage no matter how hard you ride
- Asym FT3 Highback features a lateral adjust mechanism to help you maximize the pressure on your heelside edge
- Tool-less micro forward lean adjustment mechanism lets you fine-tune your fit with maximum precision
- Auto release button makes it easy to step in and out of binding without fully releasing the strap; also releases tension of the Comprex ankle strap when you're in line and on the lift
- Triple dampening system, featuring full EVA footbed, TPU shock pads, and base buffer pad, softens hard landings
Share your thoughts
I wasn't really a fan of rear entry bindings until I slid my boots into these glorious binders! They are so comfortable and so easy to get on and off. They take a while to dial in the fit perfectly (I spent a half an hour in my living room playing around with them). But they are SO worth it. My skier friends dont have to wait around for me anymore! I guess the only downside is that now you'll have to wait around for your boarder friends! Get Weird!