Make up your mind, already.
Decisions, decisions. With so many binding options out there, choosing can be as hard as settling on a breakfast cereal at the grocery store. Do you go with the one that's fibrous and good for you, or the one that's tasty sugary crap? Luckily, Gnu takes the guesswork out of the binding decision with the Choice Snowboard Binding, which combines high-performance features for shredding the mountain and combines then with tasty touches like premium synthetic leather and denim on the stylin' straps.
- Fastec entry system uses a cable and quick-flip lever so you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) quickly, even on the fly
- Lightweight aluminum baseplate resists damage no matter how hard you ride
- Asym FT3 Highback features a lateral adjust mechanism to help you maximize the pressure on your heelside edge
- Tool-less micro forward lean adjustment mechanism lets you fine-tune your fit with maximum precision
- Auto release button makes it easy to step in and out of binding without fully releasing the strap; also releases tension of the Comprex ankle strap when you're in line and on the lift
- Triple dampening system, featuring full EVA footbed, TPU shock pads, and base buffer pad, softens hard landings
Share your thoughts
I wasn't really a fan of rear entry bindings until I slid my boots into these glorious binders! They are so comfortable and so easy to get on and off. They take a while to dial in the fit perfectly (I spent a half an hour in my living room playing around with them). But they are SO worth it. My skier friends dont have to wait around for me anymore! I guess the only downside is that now you'll have to wait around for your boarder friends! Get Weird!