Our scarred butt tissue wishes we had grown up with Banana Technology and Magne-Traction.
DK doesn't want your kid to suffer on cambered boards, so Gnu Danny Kass Mini BTX Kids’ Snowboard got the reverse-camber Banana Technology treatment and the board control of Magne-Traction edges. This Gnu board turns like a Ferrari, even in icy conditions, and a damp forgiving Mervin A.5 aspen core increases the chances that your grom will ride away clean out of the park.
- Magne-Traction edge hold and board control
- Banana Technology reverse camber fun times
- Sandwich Construction means lower swing weight for better jibbing
- Double Sintered UHMW Sidewalls are durable and handle abuse way better than a butt
- Bia-axial Glass for pop, strength, and swift response
- EISS (External Internal Sidewalls System) 5 � Tough UHMW sidewalls on the exterior laminated to 5 layers of endgrain birch on the inside means extra strength and pop with little added weight
- CX 2500 Base is super fast, hard, and nearly maintenance free
- Mervin A.5 Eco farmed wood core - durable, snappy, forgiving, and even eco-friendly
Share your thoughts
it is so flexable its sweet but my freind broke his board in 4 days in mammoth doing a swith back 7 because it is so soft but the banana is sick with mag it nice living in michigan with the ice but over all the best board i have ever rode
I love my new board
The coolest looking board that I ever had so far.
Just can't wait to hit the jumps !!!!!
Thanks Daddy and Mommy and Thank you Dogfunk!!!!!!!