Shred Forest! Shred!
Forest Bailey puts on such a display on the maple and urethane in summer it definitely makes us feel old (and inferior) ... and his winter skills are just as good. Forest Bailey is sending psychedelic waves of weirdness throughout the board-world and Gnu made a limited edition, early release Park Pickle Snowboard to celebrate. His style is skate-influenced, so the fact he rides the Park Pickle is not a surprise considering the buttery, playful goodness that comes from combining Banana rocker and Magne-traction. He can't grow a mustache yet, but that didn't stop Gnu from treating him like a man.
- Banana Tech profile has a heavy dose of rocker between the feet with flat through the tip and tail for a playful yet poppy and responsive feel
- Magne-Traction slices through pipe wall and hardpack to dish out superior edge-hold
- Gnu's sandwich construction utilizes polymer bumpers in the tip and tail for impact resistance and shorter edges to reduce swing-weight
- Quasi Glass layer provides sick response and rebound adds strength so you can bend it without snapping like an crisp pickle
- EISS 9 Sidewalls are constructed with nine layers of hard birch wood on the inside of the ABS outer wall to add pop and impact resistance
- AGA2 Sustainable wood uses aspen, EISS 9 birch, and genetic freak wood to make the ultralight and poppy core
Share your thoughts
Is this board specifically made for goofy...
Is this board specifically made for goofy riders?
Nope, the boards twin except for the heel edge, it has a little more exaggerated "Magnatraction" sidecut; so weather your goofy or regular you ride that side as your heel edge. There's a little note literally written on the boards graphic saying "HEELS HERE."
As you can see even the graphic on this board is symmetrical.
Hope this helps out brutha!!
Is the Forest Bailey model identical to...
Is the Forest Bailey model identical to the 2011 Park Pickle BTX in all aspects but the topsheet?
Yup, its the same board.