Think you've seen some crazy shit? A chainsaw-juggling panda is nothing compared to the Gnu Impossible Series snowboard. EC2BTX elliptical hybrid camber and Pickle Tech asymmetrical sidecut deliver an unfathomably awesome ride sure to blow your fragile little mind.
- EC2BTX Elliptical Camber/Banana Blend puts rocker between your feet, and elliptical camber zones toward the tip/tail for a hook-free, floaty, and poppy ride somewhere between BTX and C2BTX
- Asymmetrical sidecut gives you a tighter radius on your toe edge for a super-controllable ride (especially if you rock a ducked-out stance)
- Magnesium-reinforced fiberglass laminate is crazy light and deliciously springy
- Magne-Traction edges give you extra contact points for more edge hold in crappy snow
- Columbian Gold core uses sustainably farmed, snowboard-specific wood that's light and poppy