When the Gnu Metal Guru EC2-BTX Snowboard emerged for the first time from Mervin's factory, it squinted its eyes at the daylight for a moment, stretched its legs, and headed for the hills. Once on the mountain, the Metal Guru unleashed freestyle fun in the park and beyond the ropes, administered by the EC2 BTX cambered/rocker profile and Altered Genetics core. Nobody can really be sure how the Gnu's mad scientists created this mountain-mastering mutant, but we can all appreciate where it's going.
- EC2 BTX profile is one part Banana and one part C2 with the loose feeling of rocker between the bindings and the combination of flat and mild elliptical camber starting under the feet which continues to the nose and tail
- Magne-Traction serrated edges balance out Banana Tech's loose feel and improve edge grip in firm snow and ice
- Triaxial fiberglass bolsters longitudinal flex with a stiffness that's still pressable but snappy enough to drive through high-speed turns with power
- Altered genetics core incorporates a blend of lightweight balsa, aspen, and sustainable and snappy bamboo
- Twin shape makes taking off and landing easy whether you're riding regular or switch
- Handmade in the USA