Be the first to upload your photo of the Park Pickle BTX Snowboard - Women's. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
July 25, 2011
Super fun board, I rode it up at Timberline a few days ago. Nice pop and flex and all around awesome board. I tend to hit more rails and boxes but it was pretty fun off of the jumps too. If you are looking for a park board and have money to blow this would definitely be a smart choice!
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 140 cm, 144 cm, 148 cm, 152 cm
- medium (5 of 10 on Gnu's scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [140 cm ] 1050 mm; [144 cm ] 1080 mm; [148 cm ] 1110 mm; [152 cm ] 1160 mm
- Waist Width:
- [140 cm ] 238 mm; [144 cm ] 240 mm; [148 cm ] 242 mm; [152 cm ] 244 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [140 cm ] 7.9 / 7.7 m; [144 cm ] 8 / 7.2 m; [148 cm ] 8.1 / 7.3 m; [152 cm ] 8.2 / 7.4 m
- Stance Width:
- [140 cm] 18 - 23.5 in; [144, 148, 152 cm] 19.24 - 24 in
- Stance Setback:
- AG aspen
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [140 cm] 70 - 140 lb; [144 cm] 80 - 160 lb; [148 cm] 90 - 180 lb; [152 cm] 100 - 180 lb
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year