Leave your mark on The Wall.
October 15, 2012
The Park Pickle takes the next step in snow board specific geometries. Banana between your feet for easy riding, catch-free park freestyle performance, and unreal float in powder. Magne-Traction for unreal edge-hold everywhere. Asymmetric sidecuts and construction to balance the different turning mechanics required for heel side turns and toe side turns. Your body is asymmetric, your snowboard should be asymmetric. Park Pickles with a deeper heel side sidecut and unique asym core, are designed around progressive riding and modern freestyle duck stances in all terrain. Hand built by snowboarders at Mervin Mfg. using fast growing eco woods and environmentally friendly construction techniques, the Park Pickle is some delicious green technology! Pickle Technology!
BALANCE THRU ASYMMETRY
Asymmetric sidecuts and construction to balance the different turning mechanics required for heel side turns and toe side turns. Your body is asymmetric, your snowboard should be asymmetric.
All terrain rocker placed specifically between your feet where it belongs. Full tip-to-tail edge contact when you stand on your board for all terrain performance. Banana Tech is easy to ride, rips the hardpack and ice, kills the jibs and floats unbelievably. Bananas!
Compression hardened amorphous UHMW skived from the billet to create the toughest, fastest, best wax holding base material around. Slides best and fastest when waxed regularly to match local snow conditions.
Turns ice into powder
Serrated edges give great edge hold all over the mountain especially on hard pack and blue ice!
ASYM. TOESIDE AND HEELSIDE SPECIFIC SIDECUTS
Toe side: More finesse through your toes and precise fingertip like edge control. Increased angle of edge attack can be achieved through cumulative articulation of toe, ankle and knee joints. Balance.
Heelside: More power through the heels. A lower angle of edge attack and more power can be achieved due to natural joint mechanics. Stomp.
ASYM. MERVIN AG / ASPEN CORE
ASYM. MERVIN AG/ASPEN SUSTAINABLE WOODCORE: ASPEN / ALT. GENETICS / EISS 9
- Lighter / Stronger. A perfect combination of Aspen, even more ultra lightweight genetically altered wood core and EISS 9. Perfect for freestyle domination.
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
Research out-of-stock versions:
- 147 cm, 150 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm
- asymetrical twin
- [ 147 cm ] medium (5.5 of 10 on Gnu's scale); [ 150 cm ] medium (5.5 of 10 on Gnu's scale); [ 153 cm ] medium (6 of 10 on Gnu's scale); [ 156 cm ] medium (6 of 10 on Gnu's scale); [ 159 cm ] medium-stiff (6.5 of 10 on Gnu's scale)
- Effective Edge:
- [ 147 cm ] 1080 mm; [ 150 cm ] 1110 mm; [ 153 cm ] 1140 mm; [ 156 cm ] 1170 mm; [ 159 cm ] 1200 mm
- Waist Width:
- [ 147 cm ] 246 mm; [ 150 cm ] 249 mm; [ 153 cm ] 252 mm; [ 156 cm ] 255 mm; [ 159 cm ] 255 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [ 147 cm ] 8 / 7.2 m; [ 150 cm ] 8.1 / 7.3 m; [ 153 cm ] 8.2 / 7.4 m; [ 156 cm ] 8.3 / 7.5 m; [ 159 cm ] 8.3 / 7.5 m
- Stance Width:
- [ all sizes ] 20.25 - 25 in
- Stance Setback:
- ASYM Mervin AG aspen
- Recommended Rider Weight:
- [ 147 cm ] 70 - 150 lb; [ 150 cm ] 80 - 160 lb; [ 153 cm ] 90 - 170 lb; [ 156 cm ] 110 - 200 lb; [ 159 cm ] 140 - 250 lb
- Recommended Use:
- park riding , all-mountain
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year