Get in and out fast and so you can outperform everyone else.
You're not a park rat; you don't care about what you look like and you're of legal drinking age, which makes you more of a park freak. Your freakish ability to get into your new Gnu Park Snowboard Binding fast and start destroying every feature is what sets you apart from the rest. The Park binding is light, strong, cushioned, and has just the right flex burn an image of you into a rat's eyes with every poke and press you dish out.
- New ASYM reversible ankle strap lets you decide the support level that feels most effective and comfortable
- Backdoor entry system uses a cable and buckle to let you slip in (and out) and lock down (and unlock) with one hand
- Lightweight aluminum baseplate resist damage no matter how hard you ride
- Quick Cam lever strap releases tension of the Comprex ankle strap when you're in line and on the lift
- Toe strap cups the toe of your boot and pulls it back in the binding for maximum response
- Thermoplastic urethane (TUP) under the baseplate absorbs vibration
- EVA padding runs full-length of baseplate for maximum comfort when you throw down freestyle on every jib there is
- FT2 Highback is cored at the upper to reduce weight
Share your thoughts
Been Riding 4 years best bindings ive had
Comfortable as could be
These bindings are super sweet! They hold your foot in like a hug and never let it go!
These Bindings are sick!!! They have a lot of flex and they are easy! I highly recommend them!