Yea I'll wait for you guys at the top ... psych!
Don't be fooled by its appearance, the Gnu Psych Men's Snowboard Binding is not what it seems. It has a Fastec entry system so you can get in and out of your binding in no time without having to hassle without adjusting the straps, so while your friends are still strapping in, you're hogging all the good pow turns.
- Fastec entry system features a reclining highback for quick entry and exit so you don't have to fumble with ratchet buckles
- Symmetric highback is cored for light weight and a consistent flex
- Aluminum baseplate is highly responsive and ultralight
- Full EVA footbed dampens vibrations and helps absorb harsh impacts
- Asymmetric ankle strap increases medial flex while adding lateral support
- Thin Fit toe strap is low-profile for a snug and secure fit
- Chair Lift Relief button allows you relax the ankle strap pressure to keep your feet comfy on the lift
Share your thoughts
Quick and Easy
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These bindings make getting in and out of them super fast and easy, perfect for teaching in (which was the main reason I chose this type of binding). I Really like how adjustable they are, it's easy to dial them in.
What size would I need for a 11.5 size...
What size would I need for a 11.5 size boot? Would large be two small? Some boots I wear a 11 and some a 11.5 so I want to make sure the binding would fit both.
will the L GNU Psych binding fit a Burton...
will the L GNU Psych binding fit a Burton ION size 11 boot?
Yes the large will will fit your Ion size 11. You'll have to size your straps out a bit but it will be better than putting you in the XL and having that much larger of a base plate. Depending on which year Ion you have this could be a perfect fit. Within the last 2-3 seasons the Ion has had a footprint reduction so if you wear an 11 you're footprint is more like a 10. Hope that helps.
Step into simplicity!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I have used your standard strap binding for my setups until trying out these Gnu step in style binding and was blown away by how easy these are to work with once you have them set to your boot. After adjusting the binding to your preferred tightness and canting, you just unhinge a buckle on the high back to drop the high back and release the foot strap- no more fiddling with your setup before and after every single run, just set it and forget it! The binding is very easy to setup and adjust, and features a great EVA footbed that keeps you feeling attached and comfortable without being too soft or hard on your feet so you dont have any extra strain in your foot and ankle. I switched these bindings between several boards throughout the season and they were a great fit for my aggressive off trail style, I spend alot of time in the trees and these bindings helped make for a truly free feeling ride, and not having to worry about tightening my rig after every run is great for charging the last few runs without any hassle, no time is wasted messing with my bindings which means I have more time to go full tuck. Definitely recommended for more aggressive riding for intermediate to advanced riders
dont do it!
These binding suck!