Super-juicy freestyle destroyer, with extra pickles.
- C2BTX Power Banana uses rocker between your feet and camber from the inserts to the tip/tail for a floaty, nimble, and poppy ride
- Pickle Tech asymmetrical sidecut gives you a tighter radius on your toe edge for improved control (ideal for riders with a ducked-out stance)
- Magne-Traction serrated edges give you more contact points on each edge for improved control in any situation
- AG1 wood core is poppy, light, and sustainably farmed
- Sintered base keeps you shredding fast—just make sure to wax it once in a while
Share your thoughts
for someone that rides all mountain and...
for someone that rides all mountain and does some jumps in the park is this pickle tech useful? or should i just go with the regular riders choice.