Let the banana-fortified street shenanigans begin!
Take what you've learned in the park to the mean streets with the Gnu Street Series BTX Snowboard. This true-twin, rail-killing banana utilizes a softer biaxial fiberglass and a lively, tweakable wood core to lock in presses and crack loftier ollies without fighting your board and hauling extra weight.
- Banana rocker profile is chock-full of technormous broknowledgy and shredtassium for enhanced freestyle fun in all terrain
- Biaxial fiberglass layup provides a softer, freestyle-friendly torsional flex for holding while pressing and buttering
- Magnetraction technology dissects any snow type with a fearsome serrated edge with multiple contact points
- Flex rating differs by intended rider weight on each size, ranging from 4 to 5 on a scale of 10
- Extruded base is easy to repair after a session on the library steps
- Handbuilt in the USA
- Graphics by LA-based artist Jay Howell—discover more at jayhowellart.blogspot.com
Share your thoughts
took recommended use a little too literal that's my street series on the bottom
My favorite Board
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
They should have called this board the Panini, cause this board can PRESS! I love the soft flex for rails and medium jumps. Works just as well in the pow. I highly recommend it with not a single complaint.