When the surf is low (or you live inland), grab the GoldCoast Classic Renegade Longboard and hit the streets with this versatile cruiser. The Classic Renegade has the perfect shape for cruising around town, sliding at your favorite parking lot, dropping in on bowls, or slalom-style riding.
- Deck made from sturdy 7-ply Canadian maple
- Included Vicious wheels are 57m tall, 35mm wide, and have an all-around shape for all styles of shred
- Included 129mm Century trucks feature a grade 8 reverse kingpin/pivoting design for optimal cruising and turning and come in a white powder-coated finish
- Axel is made from unibody carbon steel and features 85a bushings
- Printed 'GoldCoast' logo on griptape
- Wheel colors on completes may vary, but the deck graphic will be as pictured
Share your thoughts
Great cruiser! i can even jump into a mini with it and feel comfortable.
This board rocks. I grew up skating parks and street, so when the move to the beach called for a longboard, I didn't want to give up the ollie. This thing is smooth and fast, and has nice enough pop to ollie up curbs and such. Turns well and is pretty stable. Stoked on this. Oh, and the graphics are clean as hell.