They should've called it 'fun'.
The GoldCoast Conflict Longboard celebrates the contrast of environments we live in—both urban and natural. These overlapping images piece together nicely like a hand-crafted collage. This shreddable canvas is just as fun to look as it is to ride; slalom-carve some cones, lay down some deep carves, point the steeps, or just do some mellow sidewalk surfing.
- Nimble cruiser with a subtle tail kick
- Conflict image is printed on the GoldCoast 'Pan' deck
- 79mm raw finish Century trucks feature a standard angle grade 8 kingpin for old-school reliability
- 79mm Century axel is forged from unibody carbon steel
- Shred Boot wheels are 65mm tall and 52mm—extra wide for gripping the pavement
- Wheel colors on completes may vary, but the deck graphic will be as pictured
Share your thoughts
This is my favorite cruiser in the line. It's got a banana board aesthetic, big, soft wheels, and a rad look over all. I use it to get around mostly, but like to set up some cones and get my slalom on sometimes.