No pressure or anything—just kidding, pressure.
The Pressure is on baby! Jump on the Gold Coast Pressure Longboard and get ready to break the sound barrier without having to even leave the ground. You will also find the the generous wheelbase and 10.5in width helps prevent unexpected ejections, instead providing the stability you need to ride hrough the speed wobbles.
- Deck constructed a super-stiff 9-ply construction from hardock Canadian maple
- Drop-through construction increases stability and downhill-performance
- Deep concave shape and 10.5in width provides a locked-in feeling with plenty of options for foot-placement
- 179mm Century reverse Pivot trucks flip the script on the standard truck design by increasing the overall range of motion for a carve-y yet reliable ride
- 70mm 85a Shred Boot wheels roll over gravel and sewer lids like a boss
- Goldcoast ABEC 7 Teflon-enhanced bearings give the board a friction-free ride so you can carry your speed across the flats
- 90a durometer bushings in trucks deliver a stiff and responsive ride
Share your thoughts
is this the original set up? with gold...
is this the original set up? with gold coast orange and white wheels?
Yeah, this is the OG set up with the dipped org & white trucks and wheels. Enjoy!