GoldCoast made the Seaweed Longboard out of sustainable and durable bamboo, and laced it up with carve-craving 179mm Century trucks and grippy, wide-profile Shred Boot wheels. The artwork is inspired by seaweed, and why not? Anything that feels squishy on your feet and is considered a culinary delicacy among socialite tourists is cool with us.
- Bi-axial bamboo construction—sustainable and strong
- Features GoldCoast's Shred Boot wheels, which makes this board a 70mm tall, 52mm wide road-hugger that's soft and rad
- 179mm Century trucks—reverse grade 8 kingpin design carves easily and features a sturdy unibody carbon steel axle and a raw finish with a paint-splatter design
- Die cut grip tape with exposed top sheet graphic
- Wheel colors on completes may vary, but the deck graphic will be as pictured
Share your thoughts
is there a specific rider weight or something...
is there a specific rider weight or something for this board?
Ehhhhh, not really. If you are like 275+ then you might want to worry about it, otherwise you're good.