- Based off the Goldcoast Nomad shape
- 129mm Century trucks feature carve-friendly grade 8 reverse kingpin design, unibody carbon steel axle, and a splatter-painted design over a raw steel finish
- 70mm, 85a wheels are perfect for all-around longboarding and love to carve
- Clear griptape displays the bi-axial bamboo construction and colorful, rasta-inspired graphics
- Kicktail shape for lifting the nose over trouble areas like manholes, potholes, and gravel-covered sidewalks (also good for cool tricks in front of your friends)
- Wheel colors on completes may vary, but the deck graphic will be as pictured
Share your thoughts
Is this a good board for some longboard...
Is this a good board for some longboard Trickery (aka) tricks ??
GoldCoast Sketchboo -
The Kicktail on this board is Great.... I love the design, and the Big Soft Wheels too, Very Smooth....