Show your friends what you mean when you say you choke on powder.
Obtain evidence to prove to your friends back east that face-deep powder really does exist when you attach the GoPro HD Hero 960 to your helmet and record your mythically epic runs through storm snow. With this camera package you get the HD Hero 960, a rechargeable 1,100-mAh lithium-ion battery, a water- and crash-proof housing, hardware for several mounting options, as well as the necessary cables to upload the footage to your computer. No matter what sport you decide to record, the professional-grade 960p video shows your skills with its ultra-wide 170-degree view so your fans can see what you see while you’re weaving through the trees. In record mode, the Hero 960 runs up to 2.5 hours with the battery fully charged, but with a 32GB SD card (sold separately) the camera stores up to 5h 26m of 960p video.
- Camera also takes 5-megapixel still images and can be set to different sequences, including: single-shot mode, three-photo bursts, delayed timer, and one shot every 2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 seconds (for up to 2.5 hours straight)
- Recording times with 32GB of memory: [960p] 5h 26min at 30fps; [720p] 8h 09min at 30fps; [WVGA] 8h 09min at 60fps
- Software is compatible with Windows XP (Service Pack 2 or later), Vista, Windows 7, and Mac OS X 10.411 (and later)
- Lithium-ion battery lasts 2.5 hours in record mode and fully charges in two hours with USB cable or up to 80% in an hour with a wall-charger or cigarette-lighter charger (sold-separately), the camera also charges and records simultaneously
- Camera features a battery warmer to keep the camera charged and working longer while shooting winter sports
- Quick-release polycarbonate housing resists big falls and is rated up to 60m waterproof, which means you can surf with it
- Included in package: HD Hero 960 Camera, battery, housing, 1 curved 3M adhesive mount (for helmets), 1 flat 3M adhesive mount, 1 helmet front mount, 1 headlamp-style head strap, 1 quick-release buckle, 1 USB 2.0 cable, 1 component video (HDTV) cable, and 1 composite video + audio out cable
- SD Card NOT included, but needed to record