- Adjustable contoured shoulder straps with sternum strap for stability
- Large zippered utility pocket with protective rain flap holds a laptop, tablet, magazines, etc.
- Bottom thermal-lined storage compartment keeps snacks or beverages insulated
- Interior zipper pockets secure and organize smaller items
- Top front pocket holds your sunglasses or media player
- Large front pocket with dedicated sleeve for your tablet device
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Great bag, lots of pockets and good if you need to carry around your computer (and accessories, and lunch) -- use it for work. Pretty big, more than enough space for my 15" laptop. But not waterproof.