Might as well take advantage of it.
- Jacket’s fabric and critical taped seams repel flurries and snowballs
- Loose fit means you can layer up when it’s ballz-freezing outside
- Internal fixed powder skirt keeps the snow out when you’re all up in it
- Internal media pocket with headphone loops for easy streaming
- Appliqué Grenade logo sewn on chest
- Hook-and-loop storm flap closure means wind has less of a chance of sneaking in through the zipper
Share your thoughts
Hi, im having a little trouble with the...
Hi, im having a little trouble with the sizing chart. I'm 5'9, 170lbs. any idea if the large would be wayyyy to big? I like it to be a little baggy on me.
GGGGGG- Gangster jacket
Iv owned a bunch of grenade stuff and this is by far the nicest jacket iv owned from them, they stopped using cheap materials and finally came out with a line that is durable feeling, solid pow skirt, nice pockets on in and out and super cool chin protector, zip the jacket up all the way and it's almost like a built in bandana, i know almost every other jacket has this feature, but not only is this perfect height, it's lined very nice......only down side it's not very thick so it's a early and late season jacket, but the plus side to that is i rock it when im looking for chicky's at the bar too.....overall cant go wrong with it!