Petroleum-derived artistry in waterproof form.
The highly potent style of the G.A.S. Matt Moore Insulated Jacket is fueled by artist and creator of the Vectorfunk discipline, Matt Moore. This Grenade pro-team favorite packs a plethora of weather-beating tech including 15K-rated waterproof material, taped seams, and a removable powder skirt to keep your internal climate arid.
- 15K-rated coated polyester material with 10K breathability delivers moisture-resistance developed to keep you dry in wet and heavy snow
- Fully taped seams prevent the jacket from becoming saturated by sealing off all stitching
- Mid-weight poly-fill insulation provides just the right amount of extra warmth for season-long functionality
- Quick-Response hood cinches down in a jiff when the storm drops
- Removable powder skirt keeps wind and snow from entering the jacket and zips out for use in warmer weather
- Wrist gaiters seal out moisture and wind
- Flip-down pass pocket keeps your season's pass secure and accessible
- Internal media pocket keeps your phone and media player safe and sound
- Internal cargo pockets hold medium-to-large items such as liners and gloves, spare handwarmers, and sunflower seeds
- Internal goggle pocket holds your goggles—internally
- Reflective logo patch lets you rep the army in the dark
- Artist series graphics by Matt Moore; head to mwmgraphics.com to discover more works by Matt