Fashioned from technology and dreams.
The Grenade R.E.G. Pant holds true to Grenade army's roots of making simple, functional, and stylish gear while at the same time reflecting innovation that only come from experience. It's easy to forget this iconic brand started with basic pipe gloves and an advertising campaign consisting of rudimentary stencils fashioned from cardboard by a bunch of New Jersey derelicts who made a pilgrimage to Mammoth in the name of shred. Pull on the R.E.G. Pant and rely on its warmth and 10K-waterproofing to make your own mark on the sport.
- 10K-rated waterproofing and breathability provide moisture-resistant wear for most days on the hill
- Mid-weight polyfill insulation provides just the right amount of extra warmth for season-long functionality
- Regular fit is roomy but never baggy to allow for movement and layering options with a clean silhouette
- Mesh-lined leg vents let the pant exhale without inhaling mellow-harshing snow
- Elastic leg gaiters secure around the collar of your boot to create a snow-proof seal
- Shoelace belt provides a streetwear-inspired method of securing your britches
- Flap-closure cargo pockets hold all your extra stuff