A sporty yet laid-back kick, the Habitat Expo Skate Shoe is sleek and simple with a definite nod to skateboarding with its asym-wrapped suede and vulcanized sole.
- Asymmetric-cut seamless toecap made of durable suede offers skate-specific protection against blown-out seams
- Triple-stitched reinforcement increases durability
- Natural gum rubber sole with vulcanized construction presents a classic look with flexible board feel
- Minimal padding on the collar and tongue contribute to a low-profile silhouette and a lightweight feel
- Made with water-based glue so it's a little easier on Mother Nature
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Habitat actually make the best shoes. Expos are my favourite model, wide toe, thin sole, just need to remove the thick insole and they are perfect. Fit true to size, unique colorways. They hold up well, the grip is better than any other skater-owned company. Pick up a pair of Habitat shoes instead of Nike, Adidas, Cons, etc. You won't be disappointed.
This was my first pair of Habitat shoes, and I'm stoked on them. They fit really good right out of the box. The shape of the toebox is amazing. Not too pointed, not too round.