With the comfort of a Phylon footbed underfoot and clean, contoured lines on the upper, the Habitat Lark Mid Exolyte LTD Skate Shoe is as handsome as it is rugged—not like those male models who sit around khakis and pastel-colored polo shirts.
- Durable suede in high-abrasion areas of the upper and canvas elsewhere keep the Lark breathable and lightweight
- One-piece toe box reduces stitching that could be destroyed by your board's grip and presents a clean look
- Phylon footbed supports and absorbs shock with minimal weight
- Exolyte Cold Cement outsole brings the same long-lasting support of a cupsole without an overly stiff flex or long break-in period
- Perforated patterns around the toe and heel area increase airflow to keep you cool
- Assembled with water-based glues to keep the streams, rivers, and oceans clean