Somewhere in-between lows and mids, the Habitat Footwear Surrey Mid Skate Shoe offers a little extra ankle support without messing with your flicks thanks to its slim profile and classic vulcanized construction.
- Hybrid low-mid design offers extra ankle support without feeling bulky or restrictive
- Vulcanized construction for flexibility and tons of board feel
- Seamless toe cap helps prevent blowouts
- Made with water-based adhesives to reduce environmental impact
Share your thoughts
Great shoe for the price
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I was kind of skeptical of these at first, but after giving them a shot I love them. They are super comfy and have a thick sole on them to protect against heel bruises. They are not bulky either, so you can feel your board really well. Ive skated these for the past few weeks now and the flick has held up well too, as I do alot of flip tricks. As far as I know, Surrey left Habitat though which means these are probably discontinued. Get them while they last, you wont regret it for this price.