Charm the mountain with your style and then dominate it with the power of the Head AK SC I. Snowboard's unique Snake camber profile. Equipped with lightweight yet seriously durable carbon stringers fused to an ultralight core, the AK SC I. is the choice big-mountain, deep-snow weapon for serious riders.
- Snake Camber features camber from the back binding inserts to the tail with rocker from the mid to the nose for stability in turns and serious float in pow
- Intellifibers technology adapts to the energy traveling through the core by dampening vibrations and stiffening the board the faster and harder you ride
- Select Core Superlight is Head's lightest density poplar wood core to reduce overall weight
- Cross Carbon inserts run from tip to tail in an X-patter to added stability, strength, and pop to the super-light core
- Freeride shape lets you put the hammer down and motor down steep, deep lines and hold longer turns
- Edge DE-Tuning essentially cuts the finished edge at a 45-degree angle to provide a hook-free ride
- Super-hard Sintered base has a denser molecular structure to hold wax longer and glide with less friction