A freestyle revolution assisted by technology.
Stacking up an arsenal of boards to ride every feature in the park—from oversized kickers to mellow boxes—just become a concept of the past thanks to the KERS-technology-enhanced Head Defy KERS Snowboard. Laced with Piezoelectric fibers that absorb your energy and deliver it targeted zones throughout the core to give you pop and response, the Defy resists washing out when crossing chunder, and won't lack for pop to clear the knuckle of the biggest jump in the line. Throw in the eye-catching artwork and you have a board that truly defies the status quo of park planks.
- KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) uses a chip that harvests your kinetic energy via Piezoelectric Intellifibers and stores it, releasing it when you need it for more snap in and out of turns and insane pop off ollies and jumps
- Rocka camber is a continuous arch of rocker that lifts the nose and tail contact points for maximum turnability, spinability, and jibability
- Three independent Carbon and KEVLAR® stringers run the length of the board to provide unwavering stability and pop
- Biaxial fiberglass weave rides with a forgiving flex and delivers smooth transitions from toeside to heelside edges
- Ultralight wood core made with poplar to deliver an insanely high strength-to-weight ratio and extra-sensory response
- Sintered base uses a dense and porous compound that absorbs and holds wax as well as maintains a high level of durability
- Factory detuned contact points make the Defy KERS ready to ride with no hang-ups right out of the box
- True twin shape rides evenly and both ways