Of KERS you can clear that gap.
Head supercharges its Defy Snowboard with not just one, but two KERS microchips. The Kinetic Energy Recovery System captures vibration energy that is created during edge transfer and boosts it back to you for crazy speed at the end of a turn and extra pop in your ollies. Mix in the Rocka camber that lifts the nose and tail contact points for maximum turnability, spinability, and jibability, and you have one hopped-up board.
- KERS Freestyle twin shape isn't picky, it will go regular or switch
- Carbon/KEVLAR® strips run from tip to tail to provide pop and stability
- Biaxial Control Jacket fused to the core creates a stable, snappy ride without stealing torsional flexibility needed for quick response in turns
- Edge DE-Tuning essentially cuts the finished edge at a 45-degree angle to provide a hook-free ride
- Select Core Superlight is Head's lightest-density poplar wood core to reduce overall weight
- Super-hard sintered base has a denser molecular structure to hold wax longer and glide with less friction