Point it top-to-bottom without hesitation or limitations.
- Intellifibres and I.CT chip react in real-time to increase stability at asinine speeds
- Longitudinal carbon fiber strips increase rigidity and pop
- Freeflex stance positioning allows the board to flex naturally with no �dead spots� from traditional inserts
- Freeflex also allows near-effortless stance adjustment - no binding removal necessary
- Long directional shape with gently inclined nose gives the board great pow flotation and high-speed stability on those long, fast groomer runs
- Nanosilicate-infused base increases durability and speed over traditional sintered bases
Share your thoughts
I'm 5'10" 145lbs and I currently ride a...
I'm 5'10" 145lbs and I currently ride a 158 burton 7 from a while back, but I'm ready for an upgrade, and I'm looking for something strictly for carving down a freshly powdered mountain, no park whatsoever. Anyone out there ever experience this board? Its sounds a little too futuristic to me, I don't want to trust it just off the description. Or does anyone out there ride like me and have a different board they would suggest?
I have the 2007-8 i.ct board and it's an awsome board for high speed on groomed trails.I live on the east coast, so sadly,I've never rode on powder,but on any other conditions,it performs well.Goto skiuniverse.com for past models at cheap prices.Don't get the 2010 model.I think they are made in China.Anything before that,they are made in Austria.You won't be disappointed with this board.