No oysters were harmed in the making of the Pearl i.
Wanna spruce up your riding without wearing fancy jewelery outside of your riding jacket? The Head Women's Pearl i. Snowboard isn't a fancy accessory; it's a no-joke shred-stick that features variable-flex technology so you can change flex based on how hard you want to push it. Similar vibration reduction technology used in helicopters is fused to the core so all-mountain shredders like you can dominate varied conditions and adapt your riding style at any given moment on the hill.
- Intellifibers technology adapts to the energy traveling through the core by dampening vibrations and stiffening the board the faster and harder you ride
- Bow camber provides the stability and snap you need to shred the entire mountain with confidence
- Biaxial Control Jacket fused to the Select Core creates a stable, snappy ride without stealing torsional flexibility needed for quick response in turns
- Freestyle-directional shape sets you back a bit for bigger turns but won't leave you wishing you had more tail in the park and pipe
- Edge DE-Tuning essentially cuts the finished edge at a 45-degree angle to provide a hook-free ride
- Durable extruded base is easy to maintain and repair