Wanna spruce up your riding without wearing fancy jewelery outside of your riding jacket? The Head Women's Pearl i. Snowboard isn't a fancy accessory; it's a no-joke shred-stick that features variable-flex technology so you can change flex based on how hard you want to push it. Similar vibration reduction technology used in helicopters is fused to the core so all-mountain shredders like you can dominate varied conditions and adapt your riding style at any given moment on the hill.
- Intellifibers technology adapts to the energy traveling through the core by dampening vibrations and stiffening the board the faster and harder you ride
- Bow camber provides the stability and snap you need to shred the entire mountain with confidence
- Biaxial Control Jacket fused to the Select Core creates a stable, snappy ride without stealing torsional flexibility needed for quick response in turns
- Freestyle-directional shape sets you back a bit for bigger turns but won't leave you wishing you had more tail in the park and pipe
- Edge DE-Tuning essentially cuts the finished edge at a 45-degree angle to provide a hook-free ride
- Durable extruded base is easy to maintain and repair