Game, set, and match.
Strap on the Head Snowboards PX9 Binding and get ready for seriously refined board feel and rapid response. Whether you rip Euro carves on the corduroy, or drop cornices into mind-frying back bowls, the PX9 delivers all-mountain response with the flexibility to interface smoothly with your wood. Head also gave the PX9 natural materials and a natural look, so it not only performs up to the highest standards, but gives you a style worthy of center court.
- Auto Open straps stay unhinged when they are open so you don't have to worry about having to clear them before you step in your binding
- Spherical Full Contact heelcup keeps your boot in tight with full contact and no play, so you get great response and comfort
- Convertible toe strap converts to a toe cap based on your preference
- Independent rotating highback allows you to tweak your setup for freestyle or all-mountain response
- Integrated Powerframe keeps the baseplate flexible so it doesn't interfere with the flex of your board
- Tool-free adjustments make on-hill tweaks an ace
- Natural cork & EVA footbed