The Head She's Good Women's Snowboard drops it low and brings it up slow with the Flocka camber profile that's flat in the stomach and curvier at the tips with camber that promotes healthy popping and locking. Thin profiling at the nose and tail keep the She's Good light and maneuverable for pressing and buttering and she's twin-tip too, so you can rest assured this bad chick likes to swing both ways.
- Flocka camber profile uses a large flat section in the middle of the board and camber outside the inserts for a forgiving feeling at your feet with power on the nose tail
- Cruiser Jacket biaxial fiberglass weave rides with a forgiving flex and delivers smooth transitioning from toeside to heelside edges
- Full-length poplar wood core boasts a high strength-to-weight ratio and flexes with a soft and forgiving movement
- Extruded base is built with a low-maintenance non-porous compound and with the durability needed for progressive jibbing
- True twin shape features symmetrical geometry and rides evenly both ways for stomping switch landings
- Factory detuned contact points mean you can ride it right out of the wrapper without worries about hang-ups
Share your thoughts
hey, I'm interested in getting a fun, cheap...
hey, I'm interested in getting a fun, cheap park board to mess around with and add to my collection. I can't find a review for this anywhere online, and I'm a little apprehensive about the flat camber. Anyone have any thoughts on it?