E-V-I-L boosted by technology ... shit just got crazy.
If you're crazy enough to choose to use a wood, steel, and fiber weapon for a winter slaughter-fest, then we think you're crazy enough for the Head The Evil KERS Snowboard. Troll blood fuses the carbon strips, fiberglass, and soul-stealing technology to the ultralight core so you can bet the forces of evil will help you make quick work of turning man-made and natural features into soupy puddles of goo.
- Flamba camber (flat camber) provides a neutral surface for a stable, snappy, and versatile ride that eats up park laps, chews through trees, and makes your lunch
- Flamba-twin shape maximizes edge length and features identical nose and tail shapes for effortless, high-speed freestyle freakiness
- Kinetic Energy Recovery System captures vibration energy that is created during edge transfer and stores it to add pop during the release phase of the turn
- Select Core Superlight is Head's lightest density poplar wood core to reduce overall weight
- Biaxial Control Jacket fused to the core creates a stable, snappy ride without stealing torsional flexibility needed for quick response in turns
- Carbon/KEVLAR® strips run from tip to tail to provide pop and stability
- Edge DE-Tuning essentially cuts the finished edge at a 45-degree angle to provide a hook-free ride
- Super-hard Sintered base has a denser molecular structure to hold wax longer and glide with less friction