File under: Next Level.
Blurring the lines between both art and technology as well as freestyle and freeriding, the Head Evil KERS Snowboard opens up all zones of the mountain for freestyle fun with the ability to change its flex automatically when it comes to pointing it through powder. That's probably why shred-mutant Shayne Pospisil choose the Evil KERS to dominate the contest scene and film in the backcountry.
- KERS (Kinetic Energy Recovery System) uses a chip that harvests your kinetic energy via Piezoelectric Intellifibers and stores it, releasing it when you need it for more snap in and out of turns and insane pop off ollies and jumps
- Flocka camber profile uses a large flat section in the middle of the board and camber outside the inserts for a forgiving feeling at your feet with power on the nose tail
- Three independent Carbon and KEVLAR® stringers run the length of the board to provide unwavering stability and pop
- Ultralight wood core made with poplar to deliver an insanely high strength-to-weight ratio and extra-sensory response
- Sintered base uses a dense and porous compound that absorbs and holds wax as well as maintains a high level of durability
- Factory de-tuned contact points make the Evil KERS ready to ride with no hang-ups right out of the box