Light, fast, and a price that's just right—the Head Good Snowboard can promise good times and never to set you back. Flocka camber keeps the Good flowing from the park to the powder fields while the lightweight poplar wood core helps you to whip that pretzel around or sneak in an extra 180.
- Flocka camber profile uses a large flat section in the middle of the board and camber outside the inserts for a forgiving feeling at your feet with power on the nose tail
- Cruiser Jacket biaxial fiberglass weave rides with a forgiving flex and delivers smooth transitioning from toeside to heelside edges
- Full-length wood core assembled from hand-picked poplar stringers for a flex that's playful and lively
- Extruded base was designed for low maintenance and high amounts of abuse from rails, rocks, trees, and whatever else you choose to ride it on
- Factory detuned contact points make the Good ready to ride with no hang-ups right out of the box