An earth-friendly jacket your can wear anywhere.
Wear your naturalist idealism with pride in the Long Hoodlamb Jacket. Made with durable hemp and organic cotton fabric, the Long Hoodlamb Jacket is treated with eco–friendly Hemp Cellulose water and wind resistant treatment, perfect for keeping nasty things out and warmth in. The adjustable hood and wrist gaiters with thumbholes offer extra protection against the elements, and the faux-fur-lined pockets will keep your hands toasty. And just in case you want to step outside for a smoke, the secret pocket and rolling papers dispenser have got you covered.
- Organic hemp cellulose water and wind resistant treatment
- 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton twill shell
- 20% hemp, 35% recycled PET, 45% acrylic Satifur lining
- Faux fur lined, magnetic hand warmer pockets
- Adjustable hood
- Wrist gaiters with thumb holes
- Rolling papers dispenser