Save the whales and stash your goods.
Stoners can be conscientious, too, thanks to the Hemp Hoodlamb Men's Sea Shepherd Classic Hoodlamb Jacket. A significant portion of the proceeds from each jacket sale support the international Sea Shepherd marine wildlife conservation organization, a group that works to protect marine habitats and endangered marine wildlife. The jacket also features a blend of eco-friendly materials, including hemp, organic cotton, and recycled PET.
If you weren't already feeling good enough about this jacket, it also includes features like an integrated rolling paper dispenser and hidden stash pockets that let you light up wherever you go. Its water- and wind-resistant shell and plush, faux-fur lining keep you dry and toasty, and you can pull on the lined hood for added warmth. The back of the jacket is adorned with a distinctive skull and trident fork logo design so you can promote the Sea Shepherd mission to anyone who asks about it.
- Water- and wind-resistant hemp and organic cotton twill shell
- Hemp, recycled PET, and acrylic Satifur (faux-fur) lining
- Relaxed fit
- High collar, faux-fur-lined hood, and internal waist drawcord
- Faux-fur-lined handwarmer pockets and multiple internal pockets
- Patented rolling paper dispenser
- Sea Shepherd embroidered design on back
- $20 of purchase goes to the Sea Shepherd marine wildlife conservation organization
Share your thoughts
Its a Jacket to keep the Sea Shepherd crew...
Its a Jacket to keep the Sea Shepherd crew warm when they are in the artic defending whales. Trying to play to the stoners is a insult and should be portrayed that way. Its not what Sea Shepherd is about.
Sorry for the offense, I don't think that the reference was being made to the Sea Shepherd crew but more making light of the Hemp Hoodlamb demographic as this jacket has a rolling paper dispenser and Hoodlamb has another jacket named 4-20.
Believe me, we at Backcountry.com respect anybody who is making the outdoors a more peaceful and better place to play in.