If you don't want to look like you're gearing up for an Everest expedition when you head into the backcountry, but you also don't want to get caught off-guard with your middle-school pack either, then the Herschel Supply Caliber 16 Backpack is just what you're looking for. Classic styling and subtle accents give it a classic look, while a horizontal snowboard carry and quick-access avy recovery pocket make sure you can carry the tools you need to stay safe out in the wilderness.
- Horizontal snowboard carry for hauling your ride
- Torso and chest straps securely hold the bag and distribute weight evenly
- Fully-drainable pocket with shovel and probe sleeves give you quick access to your tools in case of a slide
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket and fleece-lined waist belt pocket store the essentials
- Leather zipper pulls and accents give it a classic look