Backcountry-ready with a touch of class.
If you don't want to look like you're gearing up for an Everest expedition when you head into the backcountry, but you also don't want to get caught off-guard with your middle-school pack either, then the Herschel Supply Caliber 16 Backpack is just what you're looking for. Classic styling and subtle accents give it a classic look, while a horizontal snowboard carry and quick-access avy recovery pocket make sure you can carry the tools you need to stay safe out in the wilderness.
- Horizontal snowboard carry for hauling your ride
- Torso and chest straps securely hold the bag and distribute weight evenly
- Fully-drainable pocket with shovel and probe sleeves give you quick access to your tools in case of a slide
- Fleece-lined goggle pocket and fleece-lined waist belt pocket store the essentials
- Leather zipper pulls and accents give it a classic look