You're not gonna sweat it if your professor drops a surprise test on you today because you've been staying on top of your game with the Herschel Supply Pop Quiz Backpack. The padded and fleece-line laptop pocket keeps your computer safe so you can bring it wherever you go, just in case you get a few free minutes to study ... or need to change your profile picture.
- Fully padded and fleece lined laptop pocket holds most 15in laptops
- Internal organizer keeps your goods in order
- Durable polyester shell is lined with soft signature cotton/poly fabric
- Eco-friendly reinforced bottom prevents holes forming in the bottom
- Fleece-lined sunglass/accessory pocket keeps your stuff from getting scuffed
Share your thoughts
I really like the fabric used on this pack. It is really stiff and durable. It has just enough pockets but can still be considered a simple pack. comfortable on and nice zippers those will likely not bust for a good while.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This bag doesn't have a million bells and whistles, but it's got style! The padded laptop compartment is great for your computer or a tablet and the organizer pocket is good for those small things you don't want to lose. Besides that, it has room for your books and folders or a weekend's change of clothes.
For casual day-to-day use, this is my go to bag!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought my fiance this backpack for Christmas since he is starting school soon. I have a red one, which I have used for the last 3 years of school, and I love it! He had his eye on a different bag but once he saw this one he loved it also. It has storage and organizers for everything, is very durable, and the color doesn't bleed when it gets wet like other backpacks I've had. It's definitely the perfect bookbag for this purpose.