For getting high in the mountains.
Shrug off harsh weather on your way to the peak in the Holden Altitude Men's Jacket. The ripstop or KEVLAR® face fabric repels moisture and resists tears when you're breaking branches as you shred through tight trees. The Eco2sy insulation helps keep you warm and is made from recycled fibers, and the innovative S. Cafe lining is made with recycled coffee grounds and is BlueSign certified, which guarantees the highest possible levels of environmental, health, and safety in the manufacturing process. Even though it's packed with technical features, Holden still made the Altitude stylish enough to wear when you're back in the city, making it the only jacket you'll need this winter from the backcountry to downtown.
- KEVLAR® or ripstop face fabric keeps you dry in harsh conditions and withstands abuse
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- 60g Eco2sy insulation provides low-profile warmth and is made from recycled fibers
- Polyester S. Cafe lining incorporates recycled coffee grounds for enhanced moisture wicking and odor control properties
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Zippered underarm vents allow you to dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood fits over your brain bucket
- Zippered chest pocket with audio port so you can keep the tunes bumping