Blizzard-proof function meets big-city fashion.
Just like most of Holden's collection, the Bessette Jacket looks good from the city to the slopes. Fully taped, 20K-laminated strech fabric seals out almost any winter weather but won't restrict movement. The asym front placket and drawn-in waist give you a sleek, flattering look and the modern style that made Holden famous.
- Waterproof/breathable laminate (20K) with fully taped seams to block out wet, snowy weather
- Stretch poplin/twill fabric for unrestricted movement and a great hand feel
- Midweight synthetic insulation (60g) offers extra warmth and still gives you room to add layers
- Drawn-in waist and slightly longer fit for a flattering look
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let you adjust airflow
- Chest pocket with audio port to keep your headphone cable out of the way
- Goggle pocket with genuine leather chamois to keep your lenses clear on stormy days