- Plain weave face fabric with corduroy collar features a PFOA-free DWR treatment for water-resistance and is made from 100% recycled ployester
- 100g Eco2sy Insulation keeps you toasty and features recycled material for reduced waste
- Recycled polyester lining holds in warmth
- City Fit is cut for a rugged yet modern look that can be worn out on the town
- Two hand pockets and a chest pocket store your goods
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
Bought this gift for my brother for Christmas. He loves it. Snap down front gives it a different feel from a zipper jacket, without the possibility of the zipper failing. 100g of synthetic insulation makes it warm and lightweight. Fit is a bit longer in the torso and arms, he is 6'0 160lb and a large fits him perfectly.
Perfect fall coat. Warm but fitted and not to bulky. Could also be used as layer. As always Holden creates a stylish functional piece.
Holden Edison Jacket
correct upright collar!
How come some images of this jacket show...
How come some images of this jacket show a smaller upright collar (like here) while others show a larger folded over one? I've seen the same 2 colors as well, they just look different on various sites.
I talked to Holden and the jacket does not have a collar. It will arrive as pictured above. The images on Holden's website are of pre-production samples. Sorry if that bursts your bubble.