Big style and high-tech go hand in hand with the Holden Women's Lily Snowboard Jacket. Planet-friendly processes help make this jacket as nice to the planet as it is on the eyes, and you'll be hard pressed to find burlier protection from the elements in anything that isn't a yurt.
- Fully taped seams block water from getting in at the seams so you don't feel soggy
- Environmentally friendly, solvent-free laminates keep water off without mucking up the planet
- Thermalite Active polyfill insulation holds the heat in without adding a ton of bulk
- Underarm pit vents let hot air escape when you're hiking for untouched snow
- Removable powder skirt stops snow from cruising up your back if you accidentally take a seat while your flying down the hill
Share your thoughts
I absolutely love this coat, and I feel very lucky to have found it at such a good price. I've been looking for a good snowboarding jacket for years that provides the warmth without all the bulk, and this jacket does just that. I bought the black. It also does well as a city jacket - I zipped out the powder skirt to give it a sleeker look, and I've been wearing it around NYC all week.
Warmth and Style!
This coat is a straight up statement on the mountain! It's has warm polyfill which allows you to wear less layers underneath preventing the bulk look. It also has a fully functioning powder skirt with pockets galore. Holden really did an awesome job on this coat. Oh and it has a longer fit too-great for wearing out and about on the streets as well as on the mtn.