A jacket with all the little extras.
- Fully taped seams block water from getting in at the seams so you don't feel soggy
- Environmentally friendly, solvent-free laminates keep water off without mucking up the planet
- Thermalite Active polyfill insulation holds the heat in without adding a ton of bulk
- Underarm pit vents let hot air escape when you're hiking for untouched snow
- Removable powder skirt stops snow from cruising up your back if you accidentally take a seat while your flying down the hill
Share your thoughts
I absolutely love this coat, and I feel very lucky to have found it at such a good price. I've been looking for a good snowboarding jacket for years that provides the warmth without all the bulk, and this jacket does just that. I bought the black. It also does well as a city jacket - I zipped out the powder skirt to give it a sleeker look, and I've been wearing it around NYC all week.
Warmth and Style!
This coat is a straight up statement on the mountain! It's has warm polyfill which allows you to wear less layers underneath preventing the bulk look. It also has a fully functioning powder skirt with pockets galore. Holden really did an awesome job on this coat. Oh and it has a longer fit too-great for wearing out and about on the streets as well as on the mtn.