The Holden M-65 Jacket combines casual style and snow performance so well you won't know whether to wear it riding or to the bar afterward. There's no law that you have to choose, though. 10K-rated waterproofing, a two-way adjustable hood, a goggle pocket, and a removable powder skirt all scream, 'snowboarding!' while Holden's legendary style says, 'street' (in a low, menacing growl).
- 10K waterproofing protects you from light rain and snow
- Fully seam sealed to eliminate potential leaks along stitching
- Lightweight insulation takes the edge off super-cold weather
- Recycled polyester lining for the green-hearted
- Underarm zip vents allow cooling air to circulate
- Two-way adjustable, stash-away hood is there when you need it, gone when you don't
- Removable stretch powder skirt seals out the deep stuff