Coach wasn't always right.
- Recycled polyester shell features eco-friendly laminating process and PFOA-free DWR treatment
- 40g insulation adds a light layer of protection from the cold
- Mesh-lined underarm vents engineered so the zipper doesn't catch in the mesh
- Recycled polyester lining includes coffee-based treatment that enhances odor control and moisture wicking
- Targeted fleece lining adds warmth
- Powder skirt features jacket-to-pant connector tabs
Share your thoughts
would i be a medium for a standard...
would i be a medium for a standard fit?
180 lbs athletic build (skinny waist and chest is 39")
Will this jacket connect to the holden...
Will this jacket connect to the holden durden pant?
I am 5' 10" and weigh about 160. Should I...
I am 5' 10" and weigh about 160. Should I get this in a small or medium? I have been riding in nothing but Holden for the past 7 years and usually get jackets in Medium but last year I got that moto jacket and the medium was a little on the bigger size so I went with a small. I definitely prefer it to be fitted and not baggy.
I ended up ordering this jacket in medium and small to see which size fit better. The small fits perfect. The medium was super long and seemed to fit more like a large. I am so stoked on the small that I ordered it in the Thunderstorm Blue color also. It's a sick jacket
how long was the medium cuz im about 5'9 and i ordered a large and i just wanna make sure its not too big.