Coach wasn't always right.
Your old coach always cut to the chase and said exactly what he meant. Holden's homage to the classic coach's jacket, the Men's McMillan Jacket, does the same with no-nonsense, straightforward protection on the slopes. The only difference is that Holden created the McMillan with eco-friendly fabrics and techniques that Coach would definitely dismiss as 'namby-pamby.'
- Recycled polyester shell features eco-friendly laminating process and PFOA-free DWR treatment
- 40g insulation adds a light layer of protection from the cold
- Mesh-lined underarm vents engineered so the zipper doesn't catch in the mesh
- Recycled polyester lining includes coffee-based treatment that enhances odor control and moisture wicking
- Targeted fleece lining adds warmth
- Powder skirt features jacket-to-pant connector tabs
Share your thoughts
would i be a medium for a standard...
would i be a medium for a standard fit?
180 lbs athletic build (skinny waist and chest is 39")
Will this jacket connect to the holden...
Will this jacket connect to the holden durden pant?
I am 5' 10" and weigh about 160. Should I...
I am 5' 10" and weigh about 160. Should I get this in a small or medium? I have been riding in nothing but Holden for the past 7 years and usually get jackets in Medium but last year I got that moto jacket and the medium was a little on the bigger size so I went with a small. I definitely prefer it to be fitted and not baggy.
I ended up ordering this jacket in medium and small to see which size fit better. The small fits perfect. The medium was super long and seemed to fit more like a large. I am so stoked on the small that I ordered it in the Thunderstorm Blue color also. It's a sick jacket
how long was the medium cuz im about 5'9 and i ordered a large and i just wanna make sure its not too big.