Nails down protection, features, and style so you can be free to ride.
Rarely does a riding jacket like the Holden Women's Nico Jacket come along, because it can easily handle the rigors of mountain storms, aggressive shredding, and your demanding style. Its outer shell resembles embossed leather without harming any animals and it's layered with a waterproof breathable membrane to keep the moisture out. Thanks to its layer of synthetic insulation, this mountain-ready jacket keeps your body heat inside on the coldest mornings while you wait in the tram line.
- Depending on availability, the black and bone polyester shell features a waterproof breathable membrane and fully taped seams to repel falling snow, dripping chairs, and slushy falls
- The 60g layer of Thermolite Active synthetic insulation holds in your body's heat during storms and doesn't lose its insulating power when wet or let you overheat
- The recycled polyester lining features S.Cafe (woven-in coffee grounds) to increase moisture-wicking, dry quickly, and help reduce odor
- An adjustable hood provides increased storm protection and customization to match the conditions
- Zippered underarm vents expel excess heat once the afternoon sun hits the mountain
- The removable powder skirt and hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the cold and snow during magnificently deep days and repeated crashes
- A front storm flap locks out wind and moisture and the tall, brushed collar keeps out wind and snow without chafing your dry skin
- The sleeve pass pocket holds your season pass so you can flash it to the lifties and an internal media pocket lets you wire your tunes or phone to your ears