Viva la Puffy Down.
- Water-resistant coating does not utilize common harmful chemicals, so the Puffy Down offers a more eco-friendly choice than typical jackets
- Stretch panels in wrist gaiters and powder skirt allow full movement without sacrificing the ability to keep out loose powder and tear gas
- No-snag venting makes for easy temperature control
- Water-repellant genuine leather detail and trim for a sophisticated, even revolutionary, look
- Stretch audio pocket with exit loop allows for punk-rock-fueled and impassioned speeches to rally the crowd
Share your thoughts
This jacket is an awesome purchase. I have been super stoked on all holden stuff ive used so far. great for everyday use at the resort, and its super warm. It has super long sleeves and torso, but not boxy cut. If your'e looking for something better for back country use, I would recommend the TREW gear as well, with just a slight better water-proofing, and breathability.
Blue size XL
Absolutely sick puffy. Been gettin colder out here in UT so I picked this up and its chalked full of good shit. Super warm! I'm 5'9 145 and the Medium fits great. Long to cover my ass, and slim to not look all gaped out.
How does the Holden down jacket compare...
How does the Holden down jacket compare to the L1 down jacket? Are there big differences in cut and sizing?
Both jackets are really similar in terms of cut and sizing.
Thanks for the answer, are they both really shiny looking? Some pics make them look shiny and others definitely don't.