Yes, they truly thought of everything: it's a pant that looks good and does everything but carve your turns for you. (That part is your job.)
Okay, we're enamored with the Holden Women's Scout Pant. It's not that we're easy; this pant is just that good. It blends Holden's most serious performance features with its greenest features. Add a dose of fine-tailored style, and it's a match made in heaven.
- Be impervious to the snow with 10K-rated waterproofing (achieved with a solvent-free lamination), stretch gaiters at the cuffs, fully-taped seams, and non-toxic Nanosphere DWR-treated fabric
- Environmentally-friendly fabric blend looks like chambray and combines organic cotton, hemp, and recycled polyester for durable and eco-friendly performance
- A flattering tailored fit looks good from summit to apres drinks, and articulated knees let you move with ease
- Tricot fleece-lined waistband, seat, knees, and hand pockets boost warmth
- Anti-snag vent zippers let you adjust airflow in a snap
- Enjoy thoughtful touches like a stretch phone pocket within a handwarmer pocket and durable leather-wrapped cuffs
Share your thoughts
Awesome fit, warm & dry
The fit of these pants is awesome. Keeps me warm & dry on <20 degree days and when it's snowing out. I'm 5'0" (shorty) and the XS's aren't too long. However, there is still some room in the XS's to fit someone who's a bit taller as well (probably up to 5'3").