Okay, we're enamored with the Holden Women's Scout Pant. It's not that we're easy; this pant is just that good. It blends Holden's most serious performance features with its greenest features. Add a dose of fine-tailored style, and it's a match made in heaven.
- Be impervious to the snow with 10K-rated waterproofing (achieved with a solvent-free lamination), stretch gaiters at the cuffs, fully-taped seams, and non-toxic Nanosphere DWR-treated fabric
- Environmentally-friendly fabric blend looks like chambray and combines organic cotton, hemp, and recycled polyester for durable and eco-friendly performance
- A flattering tailored fit looks good from summit to apres drinks, and articulated knees let you move with ease
- Tricot fleece-lined waistband, seat, knees, and hand pockets boost warmth
- Anti-snag vent zippers let you adjust airflow in a snap
- Enjoy thoughtful touches like a stretch phone pocket within a handwarmer pocket and durable leather-wrapped cuffs
Share your thoughts
Awesome fit, warm & dry
The fit of these pants is awesome. Keeps me warm & dry on <20 degree days and when it's snowing out. I'm 5'0" (shorty) and the XS's aren't too long. However, there is still some room in the XS's to fit someone who's a bit taller as well (probably up to 5'3").