You're the captain of your crew.
You earned a letter 'B' when you perfected your backside five and then a letter 'S' when you adopted enough style to get recognized by the locals on the lift. But don't go out and get those over-sized letters stitched onto the breast of the Holden Men's Varsity Jacket, though. The Varsity might not appreciate you ruining its waterproofing, and its hood and removable pow skirt will get jealous if anything detracts from the jacket's glory when you wear it back to your high-school reunion in the midwest next month.
- Super-stretch nylon fabric features top-grade waterproofing while maintaining high breathability to lock out moisture but keep you comfortable
- Faux leather sleeves have a real worn leather look to capture the traditional style but provide weather protection and durability
- Removable, stretchy pow skirt lets you adapt to changing weather conditions
- Designated media pocket lets you have the soundtrack of your life with you at all times
- Fleece wrist gaiters keep sleeves down around your wrist and help keep snow and wind out
- Included leather chamois helps you keep goggles and shades free of moisture and smudges
Share your thoughts
Super cool jacket. It runs a little small i feel like, not but much, but still a little small so if you're on the border of medium and large - go with the large. I really like that it has a removable powder skirt so you can wear it street style. The hood is a little big if you're not wearing it with a helmet - but thats most brands these days making helmet sized hoods. Trim fitting but not super slim fit. Holden makes a quality product and I'm glad to be back with the brand